Sunday, August 23, 2009

So done…

why does god let him live? i mean all he does to my mother is create more stress, more bills, and more anxiety.
yes, i am talking about my father.
i came home from working for 6 hours with no computers or cash-register, to trip over his back pack thats sitting at the front door for tomorrow morning, i already have 1 broken toe, so i went back and said "stop leaving your god damn back pack at the front door." and i went to the bathroom, well when i came out, he started yelling about how this was his house and i could get the hell out now, so i told him to shut the hell up, and i went in my room then i came back out and said you know what this is your house, but its not your car, so find your own way to church tomorrow!
he goes, what do you mean its not my fucking house! its my house! my names on the deed!
i was like if you'd shut-up and listen i didn't say anything about the house not being yours, i said, the house IS yours, but the CAR is not so find another way to church tomorrow!
hes like o, i'm not worried about tomorrow
i said good, neither am i!

No comments:

Post a Comment